Saturday 5 November 2011

I miss tat 4 months all of us once have spent together....i miss cracking jokes together...spending d nites in jmk room chit chatting...how we took turns to cook...how we rushed to finish up our paperwork...how we treasured our moments in pangkor...how we enjoyed ourselves during d parlimen trip, how we spent our evenings by playing badminton...how we learn to accept n understand each other....d moments are gone, but d memories are sweet n beautiful....mis all of u.hope it is nt to late to say this...I love all of you (copy this from Shanti Vanan)
 I really miss those 4 months, even  though we are sad because we cant go back while everyone is enjoying their holiday we have to do work in college and missing our family at the same times.  JMK have giving me a new mission and propose in my university life, i am proud to become JMK KHAR and JMK for this session, not in the last session or the next session but this session. During those 4 month i got a new and big family where we are different in term of  flesh and blood but same in the name of JMK Family. I am proud with my MT board and also people who support us for not differentiate us with our race.But, because of who we are.  I think outsider cannot understands our bond as family. People might says that we are hypocrite, is impossible that different entity can became family. We show the impossible by making it real. During this proses, we face a lot of obstacle including people who want to harm our friendship and our hard work.  I got my JMK family at my back supporting me. I am not afraid of anything anymore. Like what my NYDP (our mama in JMK family) told obstacle are only for those who qualified. Only Great people can get those challenge, if u can go through all this things believe me..You will become somebody in the future..Now you choose, you want to become somebody or nobody. We all choose to become somebody...I remember those word until now...Whenever i get upset...this memory will strengthen me and help me go through everything. Thank you my JMK Family, I love all of You.. ^^

4 comments:

  1. Only Great people can get those challenge, if u can go through all this things believe me..You will become somebody in the future..Now you choose, you want to become somebody or nobody. We all choose to become somebody..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..we all choose to become somebody..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...wrongly written..soryy ya..

    ReplyDelete