Monday 3 October 2011

My journey of life




Last week, in Ec 2 class is about journey of life...it make me think of my life...I guess people from my past...will never believe when they see me now...Is like totally a different person...I still remember people mocking me for my bad result and my life...But today...when i meet them back...they are like...remain in the same footstep...never goes forward again...I tell myself don ever become like them..don ever mock anyone for their incompleteness or imperfect life ...when u see people doing mistake...take it as a lesson for yourself...Being arrogant or proud never bring you anyway...I cannot change the environment, but i can change myself . I cannot change the fact, but i can change the attitude. I cannot change the past, but i can change now .

No comments:

Post a Comment