Tuesday 15 November 2011

My hearts said so..

It seem hard for me to rely or trust in someone who i think is not worth it. Recently , i have a lot of work. Mostly, i have to do by myself . You might think i am too over, complaining and too fuss about my work or why i never take any action..I try...but the answer is always negative...try to imaging is a group work and you have to do alone and not only 1 task but more than you can imaging. Now, its too heavy until i feel i can't breath anymore. I used to tell one of my friends i get used to do it alone already because I am lost of hope already...The person is not worth of my trust. Is not that i never do or delay my work. Is just that things doesn't come out as i plan.  I organize and do as i plan but things seem like losing control. I feel that i cannot hold anything in my hand anymore. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it. But, not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment